May 3, 2014

A Message From Pam Dyson



It is with mixed emotions to announce that after April 30, 2014, I will no longer be offering play therapy services in the St. Louis region.

My husband's employer is relocating him to Dallas, Texas and I will be moving my clinical practice to the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I look forward to offering play therapy services in a new location yet I will miss St. Louis and the families I have worked with over the past seven years.

I will maintain my web site www.pamdyson.com and you will still be able to contact me via email pam@pamdyson.com and phone 314-681-8272. For those of you who are in need of additional therapy services I can make appropriate referrals.

"Thank You" to all of you who have entrusted me to help your family.  I am blessed and fortunate to have met each of you and I hope you were encouraged and supported by working with me. 

Warm regards,
Pam Dyson, MA, LPC, RPT

No comments: